Monday, April 26, 2010

Day Fifteen

Making a mosiac wall defines the maxim "Easier said than done."
 I am up against a wall!
But I love it!
Milos has been working on the surface of the wall - or substrate. Since we ditched the idea of adding a slab of plywood, he has been trying to make the surface tile ready, using spackle to level out the uneven parts. We had a discussion about whether using bin paint primer would be a good idea. We decided no. The adhesive primer will be fine. We hope.
I then continued making up motif segments. Here you can see corner designs - the back side of one and the front side of the other - from the inner central area just to the left and right of the arch. I sure hope this method will work out. I need that mosaic mesh to arrive soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment