Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day Thirty Three

Today I came very close to finishing the mosaic (ungrouted). Tomorrow will be the big day I am sure, even though I have a lot of sewing to do, and the garden continues to take much of my time.
I am so close to being done! But I had to stop after standing on the scaffolding and reaching up and down and hopping on and off to see from a distance for about three hours. My feet were aching. And I had to start cooking supper. While working today I listened to Amy Tan's The Bonesetter's Daughter. I mosaic-ed through a thunderstorm, driving rain, and then sun.
My palette today - down to neutrals only.

See the state of disarray in the greenhouse that will soon be cleaned up. Note the accumulation of emptied tofu containers.
The dress I sewed today. The shirring is much easier to do on gingham because of the nice clear perfectly spaced lines to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment